Smedia charge

Tania23
Contributor
Contributor

What is this $25 charge in my PayPal credit?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Tania23,

I'm sorry to hear that there's an unrecognized charge in your PayPal Credit account. Merchants may use a shortened version of their company name in the description of the charge, or may even use a name that seems not to relate the the website where you purchased an item. If you made any purchases for $25 around the time of the charge, that is likely the reason for the charge. If you believe that the charge was an unauthorized charge, please follow these steps to report unauthorized activity.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

KaptainK5
New Community Member

I believe my charge came from a fake company called "Vanilla Snowball." I tried to purchase a foldable pocket tripod and it never came in the mail. I later found out that they are scammers.

Merchant Location[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]HKG

Merchant Category: Variety Stores

Login to Me Too

Morganmarie
New Community Member
I ordered from “Ferris wardrobe” a hand held hair trimmer... have not received my item either, I also think it is a scam company. I will be disputing.
Login to Me Too

GothicPopTart
New Community Member
Mine was for $17.89. It shows on my bank statement but not on my PayPal account. I spoke with someone today and they told me to speak with my bank and contact *SMEDIA. Only problem is they don't seem to exist. So I'll be starting with my bank first I guess.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.