Retrieve a PayPal Credit balance

Muggzy
New Community Member

I received a refund from a vendor to my Paypal Credit account of approximately $350.  After spending some of it over a few mos. there is ~$250 remaining.  I don't want to keep doing this and want the money transferred to my regular PayPal account or my own bank account directly.  However, I cannot find any way to do this in the help files.

For some further background, the money originally showed up approximately a week later than the refund was issued and as a negative balance in Paypal Credit. It is now showing as a positive balance in Paypal Credit.  I find this whole ordeal very sketchy.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Muggzy 

If you have funds owed to you on your PayPal Credit account, after a couple of billing cycles of no transactions spending this extra credit, paypal or via synchrony bank will likely issue a refund in the next statement and send you a paper check. This is customary in credit industry. But to confirm if this is the procedure, please contact customer service with the contact info found at the bottom of this page:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.