Quick question about 24 month payments value over $600

LeighAnnaLovee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am looking to buy a new laptop for my first semester in college and ive had paypal credit purchases before. Ive been through 3 6 month agreements and managed to pay all them off on time with no interest earned. Ive came to LOVE paypal credit and it really helps me purchase the things I just dont have the money to fork out for immediately. Ive never tried the 24 month payments value over $600 so im thinking of trying it simply because I only have my paypal credit line right at $500 as of now and that will not cover the laptop im wanting. My question is my financial aid will be coming in the middle of next month so im planning on just paying it off as soon as i receive my check but im just wanting to make sure that I will have that option. I really dont want to be stuck with 24 month payments if I dont have too. So im pretty much just seeking clarity that option to pay off early is available. 

Thanks in advance!

Leigh.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.