Question about balance due - deferred interest

FatCat1969
New Community Member

On my statement this month, it says $0 balance due, balance due next statement to avoid interest is $x. I have made many payments on the credit balance in fact never have paid any interest because I plan it that way. The system has been down but I finally got into a chat this eve and the operator confirmed that the $x that was stated, referred to the amount due NEXT month. I asked a couple of different ways and they assured me it was due next month and not this month and that my auto pay amount had brought the account to zero but the other amount had to be paid by NEXT month to avoid interest. I asked one more time after being assured and told them it was confusing the wording, they then said "WAIT!!" and then I think they were going to change their answer but the chat went dead. If I am correct in my thinking that that amount $x, should have been paid this time but they told me no, will they credit me the interest?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.