Promotional Financing

whtetger
Contributor
Contributor

Back in April I had a balance of $176.64 on a promotional financing purchase. I made a payment for that amount thinking it would pay off that purchase but it did not. It only took $30 off the amount. How do I pay off this amount before my time runs out and I have to pay the interest ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Donna

Hello whtetger,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Temp20201129c
New Community Member
I know this is old but I have the same problem. I actually chatted to customer support agent and got lied to about allocating my payment. Only $30 of my $500 payment went into the right promo balance. My plan is to completely pay off the balance of all promo balances so they can't charge me interest since they won't help me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.