Problem with Promotional offer

Yog05
Contributor
Contributor
But I paid £A just clear my outstanding balance of £B and promotional purchase outstanding balance of £C as this promotion ends on 19/09/2020 and after that PayPal will charge a huge interest on it. But PayPal clear my Apple promotional purchase offer which starts in 2019 and will expire in 2021, I want reinstate my Apple offer and use this payment of £A to clear other outstanding. What to do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Matchdog
Contributor
Contributor
They do not separate out any promotional offers for the specific payment times ie: 6/12/24 months. I have been caught out with this a few times until I phoned them and at extreme length eventually found out that they will always take payments off the earliest promotions first. They split your payment over all promotions you have running, with a larger percentage going to your first promotion. I have a 24 months interest free one that I only took out 9 months ago- but on PayPal credit it states I only have 4 months left to pay it off at my current DD payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.