#Paypal credit

kgrantp103
Contributor
Contributor
My payments are going to promotions that have already ended. I have new promotions why isnt any of my payment applied to those. If none of my payment is applied to the newer promotions they will expire also and I'll have to pay all the incurred interest. This is a ripoff.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kgrantp103 

Please read the terms carefully:

No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.

• Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
  • A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
  • No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
  • For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
  • Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
  • Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.

Please visit this link (Click the terms & conditions tab and look for Payment Allocation section):

https://www.paypal.com/ppcreditapply/da/us/lander?guid=GHT6LJ2KAI&assetId=TERMS&_ga=1.192628972.7947...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.