Paypal credit

GoldenAG
New Community Member

Hi, I'm new to paypal.

I have associated one of my bank account with paypal and it has like 650$ on it right now and i get paid $150 to $200 every week.

The problem is paypal won't accept me when I try to apply for the paypal credit.

I never asked my bank account credit so I dont have a Equifax or Transunion ''account''(I'm 16yrsold)

I don't spend my money alot, I rarely buy things.

What do I need to do ?

What is the minimum requirements ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GoldenAG,

I'm sorry to hear that there is confusion regarding the availability of PayPal and PayPal Credit. 

Both PayPal and PayPal Credit require that any customer be 18 years or older. I regret that the services of PayPal will not be available to you until that time. If your PayPal account has not yet been limited, please close it at the earliest possible opportunity to prevent a limitation. A limitation would be inconvenient, and could cause difficulty in the creation of a PayPal account when you have reached 18 years of age.

For more information regarding the terms of use for PayPal's services, please click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page and review the PayPal User Agreement.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.