Paypal credit

RIZZY1
Contributor
Contributor

Does Paypal credit come into force when I purchase any goods or selected goods as I only need it on some purchase's

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi RIZZY1, 

You are very welcome to our PayPal community forum. When you are using PayPal credit you can change your funding options to choose to use it or to choose not to use it. At checkout, choose to pay with PayPal. Simply change the payment source to PayPal Credit. Confirm and Pay. If PayPal credit is already in there as your funding option and you do not wish to use it just follow the same steps and choose the different funding source that you wish to use. 

I hope this answers your questions and if you have any further questions please feel free to post.

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi RIZZY1, 

You are very welcome to our PayPal community forum. When you are using PayPal credit you can change your funding options to choose to use it or to choose not to use it. At checkout, choose to pay with PayPal. Simply change the payment source to PayPal Credit. Confirm and Pay. If PayPal credit is already in there as your funding option and you do not wish to use it just follow the same steps and choose the different funding source that you wish to use. 

I hope this answers your questions and if you have any further questions please feel free to post.

Paula 

Login to Me Too

ClaireJ12

Paying for goods you said??? Tried everything...many merchants but unable to use paypal credit while i can see my credit balance...WHY?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.