Paypal credit

confusedin2020
New Community Member

So, I applied for Paypal Credit, but at the time I applied I had forgotten that I had frozen my credit reports.  So I was denied Paypal Credit and I believe that is the reason.  I unfroze them and tried to apply again, but I would get a 'you are not eligible for....' message and so I'm dead in the water.  You cannot contact paypal about this; they simply give you the a phone number to call.  I called the number many times, and there was not the proper 'auto-response' choice available to get to the resolution to my situation.  Would just go in circles.  Basically, it would tell me to contact paypal, and paypal would say they don't answer questions and would say you have to call the phone number.  By the way, if anyone has the same problem getting a human being on that  phone number, just push about a thousand '0's, it will eventually tell you 'okay, wait while we put you in contact with a customer service agent', which, they then tell you that you have to talk to paypal, who says you have to call the number.  So much **bleep**.  I guess when you have a credit rating like mine (827) you must be too risky.  Good luck to you all if you have to deal with this type of situation.  you will get dizzy.......

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.