Paypal credit

jetfenn1
New Community Member

Can I load my Paypal debit with money from my Paypal credit account??  Can I transfer money from Paypal Credit to my bank? Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I don't think there's a way to do that directly, but there might be a work-around.  I would recommend checking with somebody at PayPal specifically before you do this, as I have not studied their terms and conditions for this sort of thing.

If you have two PayPal accounts, though, you could technically use PayPal Credit to send a payment to the other account, and then transfer those funds from there to your bank or load it onto a debit card, or whatever you need to do.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jetfenn1, and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear there's confusion about the capabilities of your PayPal Credit account. I'll be happy to help!

@angelleye, thank you so much for getting this started. I'm happy to provide clarification.

The answer is partially correct. There is not a way to do it directly. Also, the PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions would absolutely be the place to check for this kind of thing. However, the instructions given for using multiple accounts to move funds from a PayPal Credit account to yourself is not something that is permitted.

In the Terms and Conditions, it does state that Cash Advancing from PayPal Credit is only permitted if you are sending a payment to another individual. It is not permitted to cash advance to yourself. I would also recommend against sending to another account for the purposes of getting that money advanced to yourself, as that could still result in limitation for any involved parties. I want to make sure that you don't unwittingly engage in any activity that could have negative repercussions. I want you to be able to continue to use PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.