Paypal credit works sometimes?

issabae
New Community Member

How come my paypal credit will only work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't show at all ? like site s ive used paypal credit with previously will randomly not have it at times.. what can i do to fix this so its always showing up when available ? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@issabae

PayPal reserves the right to restrict your use of your virtual credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase base on a number of factors that's only known to PayPal. You can only use it when it is available during checkout. In such cases, it is recommended that you use another linked payment method to complete the purchase instead. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@issabae

PayPal reserves the right to restrict your use of your virtual credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase base on a number of factors that's only known to PayPal. You can only use it when it is available during checkout. In such cases, it is recommended that you use another linked payment method to complete the purchase instead. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.