Paypal credit refused my payment and charged interest

Pedro9293
New Community Member
So i had a balance to pay off before the 18th november for a 4 month 0% purchase which i paid on the 16th (saturday) in full , come thursday it was still pending so i phoned them up and they said there was no problem with it and it would be completed on friday . I checked my account on friday and the payment was refused for no apparent reason they never even attempted to take it from my bank , so i phone them up again and im told i cant pay it at the moment as its still showing i owe nothing as the system hasnt updated to show that the payment never went through , i tell him my concerns that its now past the date to pay off my interest free offer (18th nov) and im assured i wont be charged interest unless i dont pay by my due date (6th dec) . So i phone again the following day to pay my balance via debit card as my app now shows my true balance to pay but it also shows that i have £200 less available credit than i should which i assume is interest that hasn't shown up yet in my balance , has this happened to anyone else ? What are the chances of getting them to remove that considering it was no fault of mine that my original payment was refused And sat there pending for nearly a week putting me past the date to pay off my interest free offer , never had a problem before funnily enough only as i tried to clear my balance this bank accounts being tied to my paypal for years no issues .
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.