Paypal credit payment setup

VivaciousViv
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone,

I've been struggling with finding a solution to set up automatic monthly payments to pay my PayPal credit.

When i am on the PayPal credit page, it says few options to make a payment or set up a direct debit payments. Now either of these options bring me to a window saying "You don't have a funding source yet", and "add bank account" on the bottom. I click on the add bank account then it brings me to a almost completely blank page just with a single PayPal logo on it, saying "select your bank" with absolutely no options to choose from or anything to click on.

How do i set up an automatic monthly payment? Or does it do automatically without me doing any of this setup? 

Already the desired credit card is chosen for purchases and payments, just in case if it does do it all automatic.

I need your help though, I can and want to pay this back and don't want to be late with any payment. 

Many thanks, Vivien 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Try adding the bank account directly through the Wallet page instead of using that PayPal Credit link. After you linked the bank, then see if bank account shows up as payment method for auto payment through PayPal Credit.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.