Paypal credit not working?

antpwnz25
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to use my PayPal Credit that I applied for and got approved for almost a month ago. As soon as I got accepted I made a few purchases no higher than 40$ and the payments went through with no problem. However, the following day I tried to make a purchase through eBay and it kept telling me " Sorry, we can't complete your purchase at this time, please choose another payment method." So I decided to try another website that also accepts PayPal credit just to be sure it wasn't just eBay and I got the same error. It's happened with multiple websites that accept PayPal. I contacted paypal and one of the agents had told me to try and clear my cache and cookies in the browser and then to try the payment again, however that didn't work.. I have a credit and debit card linked to my account, they told me to use a different browser which I tried and also didn't work. I waited for 2 weeks without trying to purchase anything and when I tried to purchase something, I got the same error. My paypal account is also verified. I got approved for 3000$ and I can't use it at all.. I have 2 relatives that have paypal credit aswell for years and they've never had a problem. Has anyone had the same problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.