Paypal credit money transfer

Tireman525
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to send money to a friend last night but can't today. It's saying it can't verify who iam

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Tireman525,

If you send multiple payments in a row after not using the account often, it's possible our system is wanting to ensure your account is secure, and is blocking the payment due to a security concern. If this is the case, you would need to go through identity verification in order to complete the payment. One way to do this is to register your phone and activate a security key on your account that will text you any time you log in. Hopefully this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Tireman525,

If you send multiple payments in a row after not using the account often, it's possible our system is wanting to ensure your account is secure, and is blocking the payment due to a security concern. If this is the case, you would need to go through identity verification in order to complete the payment. One way to do this is to register your phone and activate a security key on your account that will text you any time you log in. Hopefully this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.