Paypal credit charges

DarrenC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Please help before my head explodes.... I took out PayPal credit when it first came out.... made a purchase and paid it off.... I then get a call saying I've not made a payment.... it would appear that despite not authorising any other charges to the credit account all my standard PayPal purchases were being applied to my PPC account.... so I complained the charges were reverted to my debit card.... perfect.... for the last 6 months it would appear that payments to Google and Netflix have been charged to my PPC again.... I sent a message to customer service and got no reply.... raised an official complaint and guess what.... no reply.... just got a letter today saying I've missed a payment and They are going to basically blacklist me WTF!!! Do PayPal have a UK call center? I don't really want to spend an hour trying to explain the issue to someone that can barely speak English (sorry maybe doing them a disservice)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarrenC 

First, let's go into your automatic payments settings and update your payment method to not be PayPal Credit.

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments

Select merchant on left, click Edit on the right next to payment method.

Then go to this page for PayPal Credit contact info (near bottom of page under Contact Us section):

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarrenC 

First, let's go into your automatic payments settings and update your payment method to not be PayPal Credit.

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments

Select merchant on left, click Edit on the right next to payment method.

Then go to this page for PayPal Credit contact info (near bottom of page under Contact Us section):

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.