Paypal credit card funding

itinfo
New Community Member

Can I fund my paypal credit card with a the credit cards linked to my paypal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@itinfo 

If you mean to pay your PayPal credit card bill(s) with your linked credit cards, no. Only PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance or linked bank payment.

No credit card company accepts another credit card for bill payment. Only bank payments online or paper bank check, balance transfer paper check or money order. 

Otherwise, there is no way to 'fund' your PayPal credit card, because it already has a credit line for you to use. And like I said, to pay your PayPal credit card bill, you must pay with available funds in your PayPal balance or a linked bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@itinfo 

If you mean to pay your PayPal credit card bill(s) with your linked credit cards, no. Only PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance or linked bank payment.

No credit card company accepts another credit card for bill payment. Only bank payments online or paper bank check, balance transfer paper check or money order. 

Otherwise, there is no way to 'fund' your PayPal credit card, because it already has a credit line for you to use. And like I said, to pay your PayPal credit card bill, you must pay with available funds in your PayPal balance or a linked bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.