Paypal SCRA benefits for accounts opened in late 90s/early 2000s

honivaldes
New Community Member

How can I apply my SCRA benefits to my PayPal account that has been open since the late 1990s/early 2000s? I’ve had my PayPal account open and in good standing since day one and from what I understand, with my SCRA benefits, since I became Active duty in 2011 I’m eligible to receive the interest paid towards my PayPal credit account in the form of a reimbursement for the period prior to my service date. Synchrony has given me a 0% interest rate as of today for my account but has not reimbursed me the interest paid during the eligible SCRA date window (prior 2011). I was told to message and see what can be done about this! I understand Synchrony bank owns PayPal at this time but, I’m not sure if they were in fact the owners of PayPal during the time of me opening the PayPal credit account. I’m looking for guidance if I can’t resolve this issue with you folks. Thank you in advance for all the help and support!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CarlosF1990
Contributor
Contributor
Who did you contact to get the 0% interest rate? I’m in the same situation would be awesome to get the interest refunded for since going Active duty.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.