Paypal Credit

Dianna72
Contributor
Contributor

Hya. I have Paypal Credit as my preferred payment method, but for some reason it won't show as a payment method when i go to pay for an item, even though it says seller accepts Paypal. Keeps telling me to add credit/debit card, or use the debit card i have listed. It doesn't even say i can use my bank account, yet it did before i used Paypal Credit. I keep checking my Paypal and it still says Paypal Credit as my preferred payment method. I've only used £40 of my £250 balance, so there is enough credit...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dianna72

PayPal Credit may not be available for all purchases and PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase. If PayPal Credit is not available during checkout, then it is recommended that you use another linked payment method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dianna72

PayPal Credit may not be available for all purchases and PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase. If PayPal Credit is not available during checkout, then it is recommended that you use another linked payment method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.