Paypal Credit

sfx
Contributor
Contributor

I recently bought an item on Paypal credit. It arrived, no problem. I've set up a direct debit.

But I can not see paypal credit anywhere now. I just keep getting this message when I type the url https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/ppcredit/  in too . . ."It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?"

Has something gone wrong with my account or is it likely a glitch ?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sfx 

Have you gone to the Wallet page and click PayPal Credit?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sfx
Contributor
Contributor

Each time I've clicked on it, I can't see anything whatsoever about Paypal Credit. Although just a moment ago when i clicked on I recieved a message saying sorry can't display information about your paypal credit at the moment. Please try later . . . - . . . but now logging in again and clicking on wallet absolutely nothing again.

Login to Me Too

poxus2002

my paypal credit has also disappeared from my account i was on it last night they must be having problems 

Login to Me Too

sfx
Contributor
Contributor

Oh. Just going to phone them. Been worrying. Need to get to sleep been on nights but cant when something is bothering me.

Login to Me Too

sfx
Contributor
Contributor

Just phoned Paypal Credit. So, after a good few hours of reading horror stories on forums about hacked accounts and credits being suspended etc . . . . it looks like the paypal credit system is "down". So a plain old IT error. . . . hopefully !!! Will try later. Thanks guys.

Login to Me Too

myoungman
Contributor
Contributor

Disappeared completely from my account and app, however can still use it as a payment option. 

Bit worrying! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.