Paypal Credit- unable to make purchases

jarell1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my paypal CREDIT Account is new and I would like to make purchases using it! BUT Whenever Im on a site that accepts paypal im NOT able to make any purchases using my balance nor credit. It ONLY asks me to link a card or use a card. Please HELP!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jarell1 wrote:

Hi my paypal CREDIT Account is new and I would like to make purchases using it! BUT Whenever Im on a site that accepts paypal im NOT able to make any purchases using my balance nor credit. It ONLY asks me to link a card or use a card. Please HELP!

Have you a card already linked to your account? If not, link a card and see if that will fix things and let you use your balance or PayPal Credit. If PayPal Credit is not available it is recommend you choose another of your available payment methods. PayPal Credit may not be offered as a funding source for every purchase. Even if a merchant offers PayPal Credit as a way to pay, PayPal reserves the right to restrict your ability to use your credit line depending on the circumstances of each purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jarell1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’ve already down that. Yes I’m using sites that accept PayPal/credit 😕
Login to Me Too

LaCarrie
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found the solution to using your new credit account for making purchases?  I have not.  The national merchant promotes on their Buy Now the PayPal details including credit, but when I click pay with PayPal it says link a card.  I don't want to link a card.  I want to use my PayPal credit account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.