Paypal Credit limit Increase

Kpowell911
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I received a letter a while back informing me that my Paypal Credit limit was going to increase on the 27/8 (today). I find paypal credit very useful and have been using it instead of a credit card which Ive now cancelled. However, Ive logged in today and my paypal credit limit hasnt increased? Its 9am here in The UK and its also a bank holiday, is this affecting it? Thanks

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MattBam
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have also had this today. I got a letter a month back offering me an increase on my limit that would come in to place on the 30/08/18. However it is now 5pm on this day and no increase has happened. Can I and if yours did come through to your account or was it the next day it appeared?
Login to Me Too

Bloodboots
Contributor
Contributor
I am having this problem today? Did you end up getting your increase?
Login to Me Too

Robc70
Contributor
Contributor
Did it ever come through?
Login to Me Too

Krodriguez
PayPal increase
Login to Me Too

majormcrfan
Contributor
Contributor

Same here but my account is showing the increase to my limit but its not showing that increase under the available credit. so i don't know why i have the increase yet it hasn't been applied to the credit available for me 

Login to Me Too

Torialou1984
New Community Member
Did any of you ever get your increases? Mine should be today but it’s not showing up
Login to Me Too

Bloodboots
Contributor
Contributor
Mine came through after a couple of days
Login to Me Too

Veg_hanna
New Community Member
Mine should be today but nothing changed 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.