Paypal Credit for Ebay Motors

billybgame
Contributor
Contributor

I get emails frequently with the 24 month 0% promo offer for Paypal Credit Ebay purchases over $600....but when you check the terms, it says:

PayPal Credit is not available in the following categories on eBay: Everything Else - Adult Only, eBay Motors (excluding eBay Motors – Parts and Accessories), Bullion and Real Estate. PayPal Credit is not available for purchases from non-US sellers or in currencies other than USD. Eligibility of items for PayPal Credit is determined at checkout and not on product, item or order summary pages.

I assumed this meant you could not use the promo to purchase a car on Ebay.  Though I'm clueless why.  But, the more I wonder, does this mean you can never use PP Credit for any Ebay car purchases? 

What possible reason is it for this?  Not sure what on earth I'd be buying on Ebay for more than $600 if it wasn't a car.  But, that's another matter.  Can someone explain this to me?  I've searched back 10 pages but found zippo.  I can't be the only person who's wondered about this.  Not sure why I can't buy a $2000 car on Ebay and use Paypal, if I have room to do it. 

It bugged me that I could never use the 24 month promo, but if I cannot use PP Credit whatsoever for a car, then I have to plan differently, so just want to know for sure.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

billybgame
Contributor
Contributor

No one can help with this subject?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.