Paypal Credit Unavailable even though it was available 5 min before I purchased

gieli0900
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened now several times. Paypal customer service refuses to help, either by hanging up or telling me they have never heard of such thing. 

Back date this a bit, I got to a website that I wanted to make a pricy purchase, The website advertises that they accept Paypal credit, I apply and was approved. Paypal credit was available and ready to go. I wanted to make sure with my wife that it was ok with her to make this purchase. After her blessings I go to the website type in the info and use paypal credit, which now only shows my bank card. I click manage cards and shows Paypal Credit is Unavailable. I tried everything, I cant get it. 

Now its been 2 weeks, today I was sitting at the park bench while my kids play on the playground, figured why not see if it would work. I go online and do the process thru the website and there it is! Paypal credit is available! I tell the kids we got to go, we rush home (Cause I wanted to purchase it on my PC) a 2 minute drive home, Now its unavailable. Both my PC and my phone. What changed? What did I do wrong? Why cant anyone help. This is my last ditch effort for some kind of help. Thanks to anyone that can solve this issue.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Nancieliña
New Community Member
I talked to 10 agents today. They tell me I can still get a paper application, but when I'm transferred to someone who can, she says she can't. There is literally no way to get one. It's a Catch 22 & no one tells tech their website isn't working. I've asked them to. Let me know if you find the "Oracle".
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.