Paypal Credit Refund from Curry PC World - Ebay Store

herbalizer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I bought an Oculus Quest from the Currys Ebay store and paid via Paypal credit.  I had to return the item as it developed a fault and Currys agreed a refund on the 30th April (evidenced via an email from them)  However, the refund is still not showing on my account.  I rang PC World "Customer Service" (I use the term lightly) to query where my money was and they insisted the refund had been made and the issue is with Paypal. 

I am worried that something has gone wrong, I have opened up a dispute on the transaction.  Is there anything else I should be doing?  Or does it simply take a bit of time for the refund to show on the statement. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SoNyz85
Contributor
Contributor
Did you sort it out? I have the same issue, I called currys and they accept the tv damaged, they sent dpd and picked up the tv. I received an email with the refund has been issued but after 10 days still nothing. What I have to do?
Login to Me Too

PMullin
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem. Raised dispute with paypal. They decided against and didnt even inform me. I have appealed so will wait and see but experience so far suggests nobody taking responsibility. Absolute joke.
Login to Me Too

SoNyz85
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money from paypal after 20 days
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.