Paypal Credit Payments

scomadi125
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys I wonder if someone can help, I purchased an item back in March using paypal credit for £165 with the monthly payments being £14.68, (I have been paying £20 a month though), I then purchased something else a few weeks ago that was £920 but ended up being returned as it didn't work. Now, the problem is the money wasn't refunded to paypal credit until after my statement date so the monthly payment that would have been due for the £920 purchase, (£81.83), has already been scheduled to be taken out of my account and paypal say there's nothing they can do, they say the total amount due which is £96.51 will just be taken off my 1st purchase which rather defeats the object of me buying something with nice low monthly payments!, they are also charging £3.69 interest on the £81.83 as well as the normal interest on the £14.68, I don't see why I have to pay interest on money that I didn't spend, (in this case the £920)...................sorry if this comes out confusingly but I'm confused myself especially as paypal says there's nothing they can do, any advice please?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.