Paypal Credit Payment Question. Still Processing

mekren
New Community Member

Hey all.  I've been using Paypal Credit for years now and make payments a few times a month.  As long as I pay them before Noon Pacific they almost always post that night or at worst, the next night (as long as it isn't a weekend).

So I made a payment on September 20th for around $2000 and it was around 3 PM Pacific so I figured it wouldn't show up that day and then the next few days were the weekend so I wasn't surprised to not see it post.

However, it is now the 23rd, and the payment still says "processing" and the $ hasn't been taken out of my balance yet.  I don't want to schedule another payment for the same amount because I don't want to get double charged.  I have an email with a confirmation number for the payment, but I am just not sure why it still hasn't been pulled from my account and why it still says processing when thats never happened before.

Do I just have to keep waiting for it to go through or what?  Really appreciate any help you can offer.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.