Paypal Credit Keeps being declined

agzuniga
New Community Member

Hello. May someone please assist me? I was approved a credit line with Paypal credit (billmelater). I was able to make one purchase but have had nothing but problems for over two weeks now. Even when I attempt to buy a Gift card from your website on paypal.com it errors and states "return to merchant unable to process at this time." I have made several calls and customer service has no idea on what they are doing or how to further assist me. Nor does your "security" team who told me "you'll just have to keep trying we apologize" - it's been over two weeks, what more can I do? 

May someone in PayPal security please assist. Or any community member? My account is linked to paypal and I do see my available balance of Paypal credit. 

Appreciate your assistance. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @agzuniga

Welcome to the community are sorry to hear you are having difficulties with this. We are happy to help as much as we can however, when it comes to PayPal Credit questions you will need to reach out to the Credit team directly. Here you go, 1-844-373-4961.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.