Paypal Credit Application Won't Work

annanee
Contributor
Contributor

When trying to sign up for paypal credit i receive the message "please check your personal details have been entered correctly and try again" despite the fact that they are correct and eventually after trying a few times i get the "we are having difficulty processing your application" and to try again. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello annanee,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for help. I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal Credit application has been denied. That is understandably frustrating.

Common reasons for situations like that would be an alias or incomplete name was used when creating an account, the account holder just recently turned 18 years old, or the application was denied.

Here is a link to help you contact PayPal Credit near the bottom of the page: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.