Payment to Argos via Paypal credit still pending

angeljs
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase to Argos using my Paypal Credit. For some reason the payment is showing as 'pending', but there is no more information. The item is on special offer and I don't want to miss out by the payment being delayed!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angeljs 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angeljs 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

angeljs
Contributor
Contributor
Ah, so it's the company rather than PayPal, thanks for the clarification!
Login to Me Too

Tom2504
Hi, I think the same thing has happened to me. I tried to use credit to buy something from Game and it is still pending, very little information given! How long did it take for your Argos order to process and did it go through successfully in the end? Cheers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.