Payment questions

KB56
Contributor
Contributor

I'm running low of cash in my PayPal cash account. I'm taking my daughter to the theater today, and I was wondering if there was any way I could use my PayPal credit to pay for it? Or do I have other options?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KB56,

There's nothing to announce regarding a change to PayPal credit at this time. I would venture to guess that there would not be such a change, since PayPal Credit is designed to be a line of credit that accompanies online payments. There is no card issued for PayPal Credit, because the functionality is specific to that purpose.

PayPal does offer other types of credit that utilize a card which would allow for payments outside the PayPal system.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KB56,

Thank you for your post! PayPal Credit may be used only for payments made online to merchants who accept PayPal for payment. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

KB56
Contributor
Contributor
Are there any plans of that changing in the near future?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KB56,

There's nothing to announce regarding a change to PayPal credit at this time. I would venture to guess that there would not be such a change, since PayPal Credit is designed to be a line of credit that accompanies online payments. There is no card issued for PayPal Credit, because the functionality is specific to that purpose.

PayPal does offer other types of credit that utilize a card which would allow for payments outside the PayPal system.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.