Payment Reversal / Returned Payment Pay Pal Credit

Assassino
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys and gals, I have something very strange going on in my paypal credit account. So let me start of with, that recently I made a few purchases totalling in £300, and I wanted to make a payment towards covering that balance, so that was what I did, I made payment of £63, and instead of my balance going down to £237 it went up to £363, and in my transactions I can see something called ''payment reversal/returned payment'' which makes no sense to me, It looks like it appeared out of thin air, hope you can understand what I'm trying to say here.  I have tried to get in touch with customer service, but I'm just being ignored. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi Assassino,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue and your negative experience. Regarding PayPal credit, the best thing would be to call PayPal Customer Service on 0800 368 7155. If you’re calling from outside the UK, call 0044 800 368 7155. Alternatively, if you’re an existing customer you can use our secure message centre for all account related enquiries by logging into your PayPal Account.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.