Paying using PayPal credit

Retroforlife
Contributor
Contributor
Hey im trying to pay a payment request with my PayPal credit for a item I want to buy but it's not showing up as a option
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Retroforlife 

PayPal Credit may not be offered for all transactions. PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction as well as other factors such as risk management, account histories/activity of both parties, etc. If PayPal Credit is not offered, it is recommended that you use another linked payment method to complete transaction at this time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Retroforlife 

PayPal Credit may not be offered for all transactions. PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction as well as other factors such as risk management, account histories/activity of both parties, etc. If PayPal Credit is not offered, it is recommended that you use another linked payment method to complete transaction at this time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Retroforlife
Contributor
Contributor
I would of thought I could use it since I have a £1.200 credit limit and not had this issue happen before 😑 Thanks for your time any who
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.