Paying taxes with PAYPAL Credit

KMC-knox
New Community Member

I've done my taxes through Turbotax and I don't know how to access my credit card to pay my taxes.  Do I have an account number to enter?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It's a matter of finding a tax payment service or tax prep service that does accept PayPal and not all of them do.  Glad you were able to find a solution.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

JD38

Thank you recurse! It worked like a charm! 🙂

Login to Me Too

michaeltherrien
Contributor
Contributor

I did this yesterday through PayUSATax.com; unsure if it matters but I tried in Google Chrome and it didn't give me the option of PayPal Credit. I logged in with Opera and it gave me the option. A tip I can also offer is to contact PayPal to give pre-approval prior to running the charge as I got it rejected the first time then got a text from their fraud department. After approving the charge, PayUSATax.com required me to wait 20 minutes before processing it again... if this happens to you wait 30 minutes and START OVER.

Login to Me Too

RogueKnight
New Community Member

The way to use PayPal credit is to go to payUSAtax.com and they give you the option to pay with Pay Pal.  It does charge you a fee but I works I have used this 2 years in a row.

Login to Me Too

PROdiyWEBSITES
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. When paying federal taxes online, the IRS gives three options for payment processors. One of the processors supports PayPal and thus PayPal Credit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.