#PayPalCredit #stoppedtransactions

Nalhanna
Contributor
Contributor

AFTER making only one transaction and using not even 5 percent of my total credit, how come I am unable to make anymore purchases with paypal credit after just purchasing just one thing.  It has given me no reason and no help can be found.  I need an answer or steps to take sio I can get my phone that was stolem 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Nalhanna

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue making purchases with your PayPal Credit account. 

It sounds like this could be related to our security system stopping future payments. This will normally happen when there is inconsistent activity on the account. Is the account new? Have you recently updated information on the account? Are you accessing the account from an unusual location or device? These are some common reasons why our security system will stop a payment. The best advice I can give here is to try the payment at a later time. 

You do have the ability to reach out to our phone support team and they may have additional options to assist. You can obtain our contact information by going to the 'Contact' section at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. 

Thanks, 

Drew

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Nalhanna

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue making purchases with your PayPal Credit account. 

It sounds like this could be related to our security system stopping future payments. This will normally happen when there is inconsistent activity on the account. Is the account new? Have you recently updated information on the account? Are you accessing the account from an unusual location or device? These are some common reasons why our security system will stop a payment. The best advice I can give here is to try the payment at a later time. 

You do have the ability to reach out to our phone support team and they may have additional options to assist. You can obtain our contact information by going to the 'Contact' section at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Nalhanna
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_Drew ,

The options you gave are all true.  I did update some information and my paypal cash master card was taken along with my wallet and was abused along with my other cards.  However, I do have to call them however its been strangely wierd that i haven't had a chance and the time i am able to call them i am unable to access a phone to contact them.  As i mentioned earlier my phone along with my wallet and my Movado smart Watch was all taken.  ITS bren hell ever since....LITERALLY..  I will make sure i get back to you and update you on the outcome.  THANKS AGAIN i

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.