PayPal math makes no sense and still haven't gotten an answer why

driverX
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item in April this year for 1300.00 it was under the 24 month no interest deal, now I will be paid off way beforehand but I can't figure out why my bill page is incorrect.

Total bill 1300.00 I've paid it down to 600.00 and although it says I have the 24 month agreement it also says I only have 11 months remaining, and another oddity is the minimum payment amount which is 54 bucks oddly enough it's what I would need to pay to pay off in the 11 months, I've asked before why the discrepancy still haven't got a response. 

The fact of the matter is I'll pay it off shortly but seeing that their math is so messed up and they refuse to acknowledge that Iv'e tried to get answers for this and still haven't It seriously makes me hesitant on using paypal credit in the future.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

it said 24 months,but you have paid down more,it has no crystal ball to tell how you are going to pay in the future months.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.