PayPal credit

Tomasznaglik
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , Just applied for pay pal credit on 0% apr over 24 months but been told is not possible at the moment without any declaim msg from PayPal etc ?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kin3rgy
Contributor
Contributor
If you're applying for credit and have been denied they won't tell you why. You'll need to use a credit checker like Experian to check your credit score. Most of these you can find free
Login to Me Too

Tomasznaglik
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Thanks for answer . I did check and my credit score is excellent .
Login to Me Too

Kin3rgy
Contributor
Contributor
In the same boat, but the score isn't the only thing they look at. Electoral register and how long you've taken to pay back loans is another one.
Login to Me Too

Tomasznaglik
Contributor
Contributor
All my clear , about to remortgage after 6 moths so close to it and looking after it , What is odd I haven’t get any email or anything from them , when I called PayPal they can’t even see my application , msg I’m getting when applying for it is - sorry but we aren’t able to process your application.
Login to Me Too

Kin3rgy
Contributor
Contributor
As I've learnt this morning,PayPal only accept 1 application every 30 days and don't do manual reviews. I was also told they couldn't find anything but I think that was because I had already applied within the 30 days.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.