PayPal credit

alfieandjohn
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going to purchase some equipment on paypal credit online. How long do you get to pay it back ? All it says is 0% interest for 4 months? Does that mean after the 4 months you start you start making payments with interest ? If I was buying of ebay it gives you the option of having it over 24 months 12 months etc

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alfieandjohn wrote:

I'm going to purchase some equipment on paypal credit online. How long do you get to pay it back ? All it says is 0% interest for 4 months? Does that mean after the 4 months you start you start making payments with interest ? If I was buying of ebay it gives you the option of having it over 24 months 12 months etc

No, you have to make at least the minimum monthly payment once your statement is issued so keep an eye out for it on your account or check your email inbox for notification.

Please read the payment allocation section of this:

PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

alfieandjohn
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah but does it mean you only have 4 months to pay the amount back or you can take longer but they charge you interest after the 4 months is up ? I know I'd need to pay monthly during the 1st 4 months. Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@alfieandjohn,

I recommend contacting PayPal Credit's customer service team directly for further assistance with addressing your inquiry.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.