PayPal credit

Moniczka78
New Community Member

Hello I have question about PayPal credit . Its showing me paypal credit balance 0.00£ but available 240.00£ how to use it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moniczka78 

Just checkout with PayPal at any merchant that accept PayPal. PayPal Credit will be an option for you to select during the payment process. If PPC is not offered to you during checkout, it is recommended that you use another linked payment method instead as PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction. In such cases, one may have to make some successfully completed purchases (no disputes) so the system has a transaction history to go on when deciding whether to offer you PPC as a funding source during checkout. *On rare occasions, another linked funding source will be used instead even after checking out with PayPal Credit so ensure you have enough funds in all of your funding sources before using PayPal Credit.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.