PayPal credit

Neo_4789
New Community Member
Hi, I am considering applying for PayPal credit however I have a question about its use. I know that eBay purchases you can use PayPal credit but what about retailer websites? I’ve found a few websites from retailers that accept Visa/MasterCard and the usual methods but then also state you can pay through PayPal. If I apply and am successful with getting a credit account, will I be able to use PayPal credit with this retailer or just use standard PayPal to pay? Thanks for any help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

walter551
New Community Member

It's a joke and is giving me fits!  I just applied yesterday for a Paypal Credit account, was approved for a $4,500 line of credit, made a 400 clothing purchase yesterday afternoon with this account, and today I cannot use it as an option at checkout ON ANY SITE including eBay!  

Login to Me Too

mibus2
New Community Member

I have used my credit to make purchases online through several different places

BUT as of today for some reason when I tried to place an order through home depot paypal is saying I can't sue my credit for the purchase so I would say check before purchase to make sure it works

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.