PayPal credit transfer to other card

Emmt
Contributor
Contributor

Am I able to transfer part of my PayPal credit balance to a different 0% interest card I have? If so how do I do this?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Emmt

I am sorry, but PayPal Credit does not offer that feature. 

Enjoy your day

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Powerbrainsllc
Contributor
Contributor
I want to do the same because PayPal credit is now reporting to the credit bureaus. Ok, so PayPal credit doesn't do it but can I use another credit card to have my PayPal credit balance transferred? Why wouldn't this be possible?
Login to Me Too

Emmt
Contributor
Contributor
So theoretically I would just need to use another credit card to pay off my PayPal balance? It's just that I have a good deal on the interest which makes it worth doing. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Powerbrainsllc
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see why it shouldn't work as long as you have the account number and bank details (I have not tried it yet and it seems paypal removed the link how to get your bank details..probably need to call them). Use a credit card offer, let's say 0% APR for 18 month and transfer your debt to the other bank for a 3 to 5% fee. Keep in mind that you have to stay (well) below the 30% of your maximum credit. If not it will impact your credit score just as well. At least you will increase the 0% APR from 6 month to 12 to 18 month. Voila!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.