PayPal credit refund

Betty2309
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased bathroom goods from a company and they couldn’t supply so I requested a refund so I got one, paid back into my PayPal credit account but as I had already paid the credit balance off I now had £232 in my credit account which I needed to buy the bathroom stuff I needed. Not all companies have the PayPal option so I wanted the money back into my account, no option on there to do this, so I called PayPal who said yes I will put it back on your normal PayPal account and you can transfer the funds to your bank, it’s not been 5 days and nothing is showing it went out of my PayPal credit account almost instantly and nothing in my bank either it’s like it’s disappeared. PayPal where is my money you didn’t tell me there would be a problem I’m just now left with no money and I needed it ASAP so I can complete my bathroom the company I tried to purchase good off let me down now you are I thought PayPal was better than that !! Please sort this mess out !!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.