PayPal credit questions

Gabrieldima90
New Community Member
Hi guys, I hope you are well. I just a few questions in regards to my PayPal credit that I applied a week ago. I made an application for a paypal credit to buy some products from an online retailer for the first time. I know that there is a 4 months period when I can pay the whole amount that I used from the credit in order to avoid any interest so my questions are: - do I need to pay this amount in one go? How can I pay? I need to transfer from my personal accounts to the PayPal account? - do I need to pay any minimum amount in this period? Any other fees that I need to pay in this 4 month period? - where can I see when is my last day for this 4 months that I need to pay the whole amount? - if I am going to pay the whole amount and I keeping this credit line with PayPal is there any fees if I am not using the credit in time, if my balance is 0? I am asking this as maybe in the future I will use this credit for another shopping. Do I need to pay any fee for having this in the future? - if I decide to cancel this credit line what do I need to do? Is this going to happen automatically after I made the request? Do I need to pay any fees for this cancellation? For how long this credit line is available to me if I am not going to use it? This are my questions. Please let me know if you guys have the answers. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you,
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.