PayPal credit balance missing form summary

chris_slipknot2
Contributor
Contributor

Just logged into my paypal account to pay off some of my pp credit balance and it is not there in my smmary or anywhere as far as I can tell.

I can see previous payments to the balance and there are no other issues with my account. I can still make purchases and receive payments etc. (no disputes or outstanding payments owed either) and I have not received any emails regarding any issues. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor

Just updating. Mine is there now. Looks like it was some glitch. Check your accounts now.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Neil45
New Community Member

This has happened to me too. Any reference to my paypal credit account has just vanished. Very concerned by this as i have recent purchases using this credit. I have emailed customer services no responce yet

Login to Me Too

chris_slipknot2
Contributor
Contributor

Glad to see i'm not the only one but as you say it is very worrying especially as I didn't set up a DD (as I planned to pay it off in only a few weeks) hopefully its just a temporary thing/glitch. Doesn't inspire much confidence in the system though. I have also emailed, I got the automated reply but just replied and waiting on them.

Login to Me Too

chris_slipknot2
Contributor
Contributor

Just installed and logged into the app on my phone and in the PP credit section it says:

We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. We can't handle this request at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes.

So it seems like its an issue their end. I'll give it until morning and if nothings changed i'll give them a call.

Login to Me Too

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same here. I've also sent an email to them. Awaiting reply. I also have no issues regarding payments but it's really frustrating that in the evening when I made a 4 month credit payment, it was still there. Now I wanted to see if payment has gone through or not and behold.....Paypal Credit is not there. Hope they reply with some positive news.

Login to Me Too
Solved

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor

Just updating. Mine is there now. Looks like it was some glitch. Check your accounts now.

Login to Me Too

chris_slipknot2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, mine is back as well looks like just a glitch.

Login to Me Too

1stchildJB
Contributor
Contributor
I place and order through PayPal using my MASTERCARD at the end of the month and it's not showing in my summary. How can I fix this cause I need to open a dispute for this transaction.
Login to Me Too

pat29
Contributor
Contributor

Apologies, if this is not quite the right thread, but the paypal thing is bugging me. I have had a few things recently on paypal credit, they call them “promotional items”, I know the dates, when they have to be paid for to avoid interest etc. But no matter what way I look at it, the outstanding balance they have is very different to mine. Can anyone please explain this to me, in very basic terms? An example is I now have left a £99 & a £139 promotional items & yet their balance has me owing £450 ish ??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.