PayPal credit available and balance 0

Emmamarshall91
Contributor
Contributor
Hi so I have a credit account with PayPal, limit is £250. Today when I’ve logged on after an email from PayPal to say I haven’t used it in a while the PayPal credit has totally wiped off my account. It says account balance £0 and available £0 however it had £200 outstanding? Does this mean they have sold on the debt to someone? I have been paying it off and have never missed a payment but since been on maternity leave it has been paid just the minimum payments? So confused, I really don’t want it to have been sold on to a debt company?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SDK-MikeyBoy
Contributor
Contributor

Just spoke to them on the telephone and they have advised that there is an ongoing issue that they hope to have resolved in the next 24 hours

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

SDK-MikeyBoy
Contributor
Contributor

Just spoke to them on the telephone and they have advised that there is an ongoing issue that they hope to have resolved in the next 24 hours

Login to Me Too

Emmamarshall91
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I tried calling but was on hold for ages, minds at rest now 🙂
Login to Me Too

SDK-MikeyBoy
Contributor
Contributor

No problem, a lot of people speaking about it on twitter too. I was worried they had closed my account or something.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.