PayPal credit account

pobpobpob
Contributor
Contributor

How do I withdraw money from my PayPal credit account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pobpobpob 

If you are referring to PayPal Credit aka billmelater credit line, it's not possible. If you are referring to transferring/withdrawing money from your PayPal balance, click "Transfer Money" button under the PayPal Balance amount on the Summary page or on the Wallet page. You can withdraw money to a linked bank account. If you don't have a bank account linked, click Link a Bank Account on the Wallet page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pobpobpob 

If you are referring to PayPal Credit aka billmelater credit line, it's not possible. If you are referring to transferring/withdrawing money from your PayPal balance, click "Transfer Money" button under the PayPal Balance amount on the Summary page or on the Wallet page. You can withdraw money to a linked bank account. If you don't have a bank account linked, click Link a Bank Account on the Wallet page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pobpobpob
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I got a refund to my PayPal credit account over £400 and I could do with the money going back into my account but there is no option to do this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.