PayPal credit Q

RichMatt
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal credit Q Hiya I aware the new PS5 coming out soon See weblink on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264879289037 I previously had a loan of £277 a month for the last 8 years with NatWest, never missed a payment, finished this loan last month I would anticipate I should have quite a good credit score I was planning the buy new PS5 with credit as I would like to pay in installments Was wondering if I were to apply would I be accepted on basis of my credit report? Also how long would I have to wait for a decision? Say if I wanted to pay £35 back a month for 2 years with interest would PayPal pay the seller the full amount but then I would pay first few payments interest free of the loan from next month from purchase? Feedback appreciated Thanx Rich xx
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pikuhh
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it will go off your current credit store like any other credit card. I think depending on the country, if you purchase a certain amount then they have promos where if you pay it off in 4-6 months then you dont pay interest. I would take advantage of that! Especially if you dont plan to make too many small transaction, i usually use the paypal credit because its easier to check out with it on my account and I can see how long I have until the no interest promo is up. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.