PayPal credit Ireland

Reamie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi does anyone now is PayPal credit available in Ireland?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

probably not,some products are only offered in USA

Login to Me Too

cherryghost
Contributor
Contributor

It's available in UK also, so I dont know why its not available elsewhere

Login to Me Too

MaryGDublin
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe somebody from Paypal could answer this? It would be great to know if and when this might happen.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MaryGDublin,

Thank you for your post! At this time, PayPal Credit is not offered in Ireland. I regret that I am unable to speculate on future availability. If it does become available in the future, you'll be able to see it on the main PayPal website, under Personal in the Menu in the upper left corner. There would very likely also be some announcements in more visible places that would get your attention.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kris1968
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

would you elaborate why it isn't, please?

Its kinda pity that company which got their offices in Ireland doesn't provide such services while PP Credit is available in other countries

Thanks in advance,

Kris

Login to Me Too

Magic_Hunt
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia/paypal, Can anyone from PayPal elaborate on why paypal credit is not availble in Ireland, as another member stated - paypal has offices here in Ireland and still doesnt provide full services to their customers? I find that very unfair. Regards
Login to Me Too

Kris1968
Contributor
Contributor

well, looks like Ireland is good to PayPal for dodging tax purposes only, Irish customers are treated as second category.

its really a shame  

Login to Me Too

cherryghost
Contributor
Contributor

Any day now...

Login to Me Too

Kris1968
Contributor
Contributor

now news I guess

PayPal reps, would you have any info?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.