PayPal bonus voucher for joining PayPal credit.

Mihai15
New Community Member
Hi, I hope you are well. I've recently joined PayPal credit and because I was one of the first 25.000 shoppers, I've been given a £20 voucher to use on my next shopping with PayPal. In the email it said I dont have to do nothing, just purchase something over £20. I did that but unfortunately I didnt got the discount on my purchase. Could you please check that for me? Thank you very much.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mihai15 

Need to read that email again, any fine print there is on it. Can't seem to find the terms of this voucher anywhere on the net except for something from Nov 2018. Nothing current. The forums can only give general information and forum users do not have access to others' accounts to handle account specific enquiries. Perhaps check the Offers page of your PayPal account for anything about this voucher.

Otherwise, contact customer service for further assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private messaging via social media:

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mihai15 

Need to read that email again, any fine print there is on it. Can't seem to find the terms of this voucher anywhere on the net except for something from Nov 2018. Nothing current. The forums can only give general information and forum users do not have access to others' accounts to handle account specific enquiries. Perhaps check the Offers page of your PayPal account for anything about this voucher.

Otherwise, contact customer service for further assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private messaging via social media:

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.